2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

He’s right though, a lunch would do nothing for you on a match day, it is why you simply must have the dinner at half 8 in the morning and have a clear run at the day.

1 Like

Ya those are two big units and can cover ground. He’s worth carrying for the frees but he’s defo being carried.

1 Like

Clare will need to get matchups right

Hogan on Hayes, Cleary on Connolly

Expect the final to be close - TK is due a big performance this year

He’ll bow out after the final

1 Like

Other way around. Cleary has been following the opposition tall man for the last couple of games

2 Likes

Your man Robert Downey put in some performance yesterday as well that I didn’t think was there.

His opening point was hall of fame stuff.

3 Likes

I was having a pint before the Clare match on Saturday outside the Ref’s bar. Two auld stocks in their late sixties from Clare eyed the place up and the first fella says “will we keep walking and find a bit of grub?” the other fella gave him shirt shrift and told him “we will worry about grub tomorrow” and burst in to call on pints.

First fella did not look impressed.

14 Likes

Yeah, Cleary will take Hayes as he is the puckout target.

TK needs to turn up with a performance of Clare are to have any chance. The result Saturday disguised a fairly quiet 70 mins.

Clare also need SOD in at 14 as they will need 3/4 goals to have any chance.

Hearing @Perez2017 was found asleep wrapped in a confederate flag on Camden street this morning.

Imagine getting out of bed the day after a great game and a highlight of said players career and running down one of the greats of the modern era over a missed free and a below par performance

Jeez some lads here are awful petty altogether.
Horgan will probably retire after this year, he’s had a good year overall

3 Likes

Lies…he is up since the crack of dawn organizing the big screen and lorry

Cc @iron_mike

2 Likes

Cork have beaten Limerick twice.
Limerick have beaten Clare twice.
Clare have beaten Cork…once

Will this year give us the first team ever to have been beaten twice and still win the All Ireland? I can’t think of another time that’s happened.

He’s some dose alright, imagine living with that

1 Like

Absolutely. It’s a huge game for cork’s trajectory. I believe ye will though, the game plan and tactical approach won’t deviate too much as ye can get at Clare in a very similar way.

He was a total passenger. Like watching Ronaldo playing for Portugal. But to be fair to Ronaldo, he’s won titles.

Lads talking about dropping horgan is madness. The sitter aside yesterday, he’ll score 9/ 10 frees. And makes those tap over points some have called them look easy. Won’t be surprised if he gets a goal or 2 in the final.
Perfect for reading the breaks off Hayes.
Couldn’t believe they took him off with no free taker left on. It meant a limerick goal and cork were bate.

2 Likes

Getting there at last,just hope to beat Clare
Especially for Hoggy
I don’t care honestly about getting it again regularly,just we need this one ,
To give generations of rebel’s first hand experience of being champions
Instead of dads n grandad’s regaling them of past glories,
It’s uber uber uber important to the county,
but especially the city,
My late grandad got to a few finals,no medal,his bro got one,
He always regretted it,became a Cork selector,
But all that and 5/6 county championship medals with the Rockies he’d have given it all just to get the winning medal,
So I know exactly what it means to ppl on Leeside,
The waiting hopefully will stop

7 Likes

Great days ahead, that looked a special team yesterday. My cousin was secretary of the juvenile club in Blackrock there, his kids have never seen a Cork All Ireland. Rabid for one.

3 Likes