2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

They played that after the F&W. It was my bellweather to exit.

Sure it was guaranteed it would be him.

That was two months before they played Kerry and didn’t make the news on social media.

Cork were going to use any bit of motivation they could.

Poacher? Looking at yesterdays game he would probably make efforts to reduce the handpassing a little bit.

He’d be mid forties, his Dad was from Limerick but would have hurled with Blackrock in the 70s and 80s I think. He’s teaching in Glasheen.

2 Likes

What motivation? They avoided Kyle at all costs.

You’ve gone off side here.

Him and his cousin train those horses. It takes a lot of effort.

Billy Sheehan is the man

this would have been iconic

4 Likes

Is Paddy your uncle, he’s my all time hero, I love that man, taught me 4 years, I have stories to tell.
I know P and T very well,

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the man.

It’s a small world!

Kiely would be from FF stock I’d say.

Full time job, professional hurler and sulky enthusiast - there isn’t enough hours in the day for our Kyle, especially as he has to be in by 10pm.

2 Likes

Another pathetic comment in a long line off pathetic comments since Limerick won a few all Irelands by you.

FF stock certainly, but no fan of Micheál Martin.

Is that true?

I retract my pro hurler comment.

1 Like

You have made an absolute arse out of yourself again with those comments.

Oh it’s true alright. I’m surprised Kiely allowed it, but then again maybe he didn’t know. If a club player did it the week before a county semi-final you’d expect that eyebrows would be raised. This Limerick group have always leaned on that “quirky” nature. The ice-cream van at training and unorthodox things outside the norm.

3 Likes

Full time job - fact
Sulky enthusiast - fact
Under a curfew issued by the courts - now not a fact

1 Like