2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

He isn’t under a curfew you clown and you know what you insinuated.

You must be some child to be so bitter because Kilkenny didn’t win an Ireland for a few years.

Your last “fact” is, in fact, not a fact.

1 Like

He’s been having pops for months now.

So he’s in the clear after being found guilty by a court of his peers? Fair enough.

What happened the kings drink driving case?

I have a problem with lads who kick the shit out of another man when on the ground.

3 Likes

Tell that to Stephen Grehan

Didn’t know there was one.

You stated that it was a fact that he is under a curfew. He is not.

1 Like

I’d say you do alright you fucking child.

You went into hiding when Dj ran into trouble didn’t you.

No comments on that of course but continually having subtle digs at Kyle’s heritage.

Fair enough. I’ll edit the post.

Look back on my comments chief. I’ve no time for what DJ did. I’ve stated this on here. Go find it. And cool down while you’re at it, all this flailing must be making you hot under the collar.

3 Likes

Can ye Limerick and Kilkenny cunts fuck off to the losers thread, this is a Clare and Cork fan zone.

1 Like

This lunatic is absolutely bananas, if only he’d use all that energy to be a productive member of society instead of a waster milking his parents and gambling their money

1 Like

It wasn’t his debut, it was his first win. He’s been doing it a while. Over a year anyways

2 Likes

He made his debut around the time of the all Ireland final last year.

He’s been at trotters since the age of 3 I’d say.

The sulkees are circling.

1 Like

He tells a story from the summer of 2022. Dublin had waltzed through Leinster again, winning their three games by an average of 16 points. In between the provincial final and the All-Ireland quarter-final, a gang of them went to see Dermot Kennedy play in St Anne’s Park. It was a small indulgence, a fortnight out from the Cork game. But when he spent the winter smarting over losing to Kerry in the semi-final, it was one of the pebbles he felt rattling in his shoe.

“We needed to get rid of a lot of bad habits that were happening. When we looked back at the Dermot Kennedy gig, we were going, ‘Would we have done that in other years?’ Look, it was local to me, only over the road, so I’d have gone anyway probably. But it was just the kind of thing that you were going, ‘When we were winning, did we do those things?’

Brian Fenton 2023

3 Likes

Why wouldn’t it be allowed ?

You’ve already disgraced yourself with the comments about Kyle earlier.

Don’t be digging in.