2024 All Ireland Hurling Championship

I went checking there (only his scores so I don’t know the answer) and he has actually accumulated a nice bit.

But they were fine the last few years. What suggests that they won’t be fine now (albeit the odd personnel change)

A defeat for either would be a massive body blow

David Fitzgerald?

1 Like

Fitzgibbon?

Hayes

Yup - 2-18 from play. Fair going considering his overall displays have been so passive

3 Likes

Only a win does for either team, Cork because they’ll feel they are the superior team, rightly so in my opinion, Clare because it might be their best shot.

There’ll be great excitement in Cork but the players won’t buy into any nonsense , they’ll be well prepped

1 Like

It would be the end for Clare but ye’d be back.

2 Likes

Coke is a massive problem. I was offered a line in the jacks in dan o connells in ennis at half 11 in the morning. Also saw young fellas taking on the train another time. At the sests not the jacks

1 Like

The clown wasn’t aware of the score for the final 8 mins

Interesting to note 21 of this current crop from Cork received their education at UCC.

As lapsed poster @downyourthroats once said, “you can’t spell success, without UCC”.

9 Likes

They haven’t won anything yet!

2 Likes

Think Barrys hotel is now closed. It was indeed a “gentlemans club” at one time.

The Royal Dublin hotel used to be a great Galway pre/post match haunt and since its gone its now Cassidys Hotel on Parnell Square.

1 Like

They are winners at life.

4 Likes

The Aisling Hotel was definitely a Galway haunt.

Correction: Ashling Hotel.

2 Likes

CIT lads using crayons was holding back Cork hurling for nearly 2 decades.

5 Likes

Where Finbarr Taught Let Munster Learn.

Timmy had a little chat with Gillane at full time, they probably hurled together for Mary I?

They would have. They’d some team.