You hardly knocked it back?

1 Like

Wouldnt touch the stuff. Im already hyper enough

1 Like

You ungrateful swine, you musta hurt than man’s feelings

1 Like

I’ve offered to wire them up for him

2 Likes

Nothing mate. I just think that Horgan had time to take that round quaid. In truth that’s a reflection of the excellence of cork, that the Limerick backs were so far out of shape that he had that room. Tis all the wan. FWIW, I thought that ye had the rougher end of the refereeing decisions and still beat the greatest team of the era. I think it was as good a display as I have ever seen, ballsy, committed and skilful.
Congratulations. That was a performance that I’m sure you are very proud of.
PS I also know that you are one of the genuinely soundest people about, because actions always speak louder than words.

4 Likes

I was on the hill that day. The Tyrone lads were the grandest. Proper roasters.

1 Like

Was that the belvedere across from Barry’s. I was also told to go there and not Barry’s by older lads. Barry’s was cark.

Outstanding post.

What was the gig?

Arcade Fire. That should have read later instead of earlier btw. Kicked off around 8 bells. Thankfully no extra time in my earlier engagement.

1 Like

Niki Minaj

4 Likes

No the Royal Dublin was on O’Connell St.

2 Likes

:canada: :canada: :canada:

Correct, almost directly across from the Gresham iirc. Think its long since torn down and remains a vacant site.

They said on rte before the game Byrnes had converted just 9 out of 24 frees/65s he’d taken prior to Sunday. The stat shocked me.

I find it strange that two meticulous planners like kiely and kinnerk hadn’t addressed it or come up with a plan b. Especially as it gives the opposition such a lift when he misses as hes been so accurate previously.

3 Likes

I found it mildly ironic that the team who invented tippy tappy hurling because they hadn’t a half forward who could win his own ball against Kilkennys half backs ended beating the kings of tippy tap by launching every ball down on top of their half backs.

7 Likes

Well, 2 of their half backs, and one specifically.

But your point stands.

It’s a huge compliment to Limerick that cork had to abandon all their principals to beat Limerick.

Adapt or die.

Is there a trophy :trophy:for that

18 Likes

Nice post incoming.