2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

BBC still going

1 Like

A proper company

BBC picture breaking up like Moto 2 on the Col de la Croix de Fer.

Scared Episode 5 GIF by The Simpsons

Who is the cailín álainn on the BBC?

30k supporters there, 25k of them soaked to the skin. A 2 mile walk back to the car after followed by hours of delays as the country roads clog up with traffic. The only ones who will miss Clones are the ones who have never been there on a day like this.

1 Like

Sarah Mulkerrins must have the best job in the world. She gets to work at the Crucible and Clones.

That, my friends, is called living the dream.

2 Likes

Sarah Mulkerrins. Think she’s originally from Galway.

Yes Athenry apparently.
As I said, BBC, a proper company

1 Like

Complete nonsense, I was on the Hill for the mudbath Ulster final of 1993 and it’s one the greatest GAA occasions I’ve attended. A proper privilege to have been there.

I suppose a young fella like you wouldn’t remember the brits checking every single number plate on the border? A miserable hole

1 Like

Is Joanne ok? Has anyone checked?

Comedy Close Call GIF by CBC

2 Likes

Bring back the high ball to the square :clap:

Turbo surely needed to go for goal there

If ever there was a man the AFL missed out on it’s Andrew Murnin. Some man to catch a ball under huge pressure and then immediately get smothered by four defenders and lose it. He’d have been a goal machine for Footscray or St. Kilda in the 1990s.

What happened Jim McGuinness at all. Donegal aren’t even doing normal defending

History is in the making here. Coach McGuinness has never lost a championship match to a team from the United Kingdom.

The mark is an abomination.

Armagh now doing Armagh things

1 Like

Joe has opted for donegal