2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Armagh have the consolation prize of renewing rivalries with Galway, Derry and Westmeath.

Donegal have a rematch with Tyrone in 13 days’ time.

Didn’t know Sweary Mary was the Donegal chairperson

Paddy is still going

Bah!

The futbollin has improved tbf

There was more football in that match than the other three provincial championships combined

1 Like

Game had everything except a defender who had the first idea what he was at, and an attacker with the courage to go for goal.

2 Likes

Armagh were unusually sporting, clane etc. Maybe there was a hape of off the ball stuff

Fulvio would go nuts when he saw the Kerry group

Jarly Og looking across to McGeeney for permission to kick the mark summed up everything that is wrong with modern football.

I don’t think Jarly og is really a shooter. The Stefan Campbell one was a worse cop out.

1 Like

A free shot at goal in an Ulster final. If you’re not capable of shooting that then I’m not sure why you’re taking the mark, take the ball on and create a chance.

Didn’t bother O’ Baoill on his wrong side or Doherty off the outside of his boot.

It’s about balls you’d say at that point.

Nearly needed the defibrillator. It wasn’t pretty, but it’s ours.

2 Likes

Jim is one of your own. Cherish him.

1 Like

I hated every second of it. Twas murder so it was.

How good are you? Gallen looked unrale, ye won every throw in, points at will…and plenty of room for improvement

1 Like

Ah lads :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

https://twitter.com/alanfoley79/status/1789746631442673847?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

This is absolute love

4 Likes

McGuinness had a meeting with Donegal business owners in London as soon as he signed up. He told them he wasn’t there for their money that particular day but his plan was to challenge for Ulster in the first year, win it the second, retain it the third and challenge for the All Ireland the following. They gave him £90k regardless.

We’re ahead of schedule. I predict that next year they’ll be immense. Springing Eoghan Ban Gallagher who is one of our top 4 best players in the starting line-up was nuts. Gallen has the potential and has had some bad injuries but he showed what he can do today. Happy to be back to winning ways.

1 Like

No-one will want to play yous

Did he mention anywhere if he beats Dessie, he’ll get 10 years of newspaper articles out of it?

4 Likes

We’d get trounced by Dublin or Kerry playing like we did today. A good and humble beginning.