2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

If Derry beat Kerry tomorrow, it’s Donegals to lose

It’s ours to lose anyway

1 Like

Where do we start guys where do we start.

Gaelic bravery against the Saxon yoke, poets, free thinkers, warriors against the government sponsored team. There can only be one winner unfortunately… But wait… What this… Sometimes, just sometimes, it comes down to skill and fearlessness and not gym programs and preferential treatment…

Bertie ahern, Tom Humphries, Christy kinahen, Claire Daly, Wodewic, Leo, Robbie Keane, McGregor…mcgregor… Conor mcgregor… Your boys took one hell of a beating

Fuck the rest of Ireland, fuck the rest of connacht, best county in the world, best footballers in the world

23 Likes

Congratulations Galway on the win and Kerry on the All Ireland

2 Likes

Ciaran Kilkenny was through on goal in the 71st minute and decided to play a handpass back to the left. I was hoping that McGarry (No.21) lad would take on the shot at the end. Very surprised Con missed it.

1 Like

No Moycullen lad on the pitch and we beat the beat ever. No shocker

The Saw Doctors gig in Fairview Park will be some craic

15 Likes

There will be absolute murder now that that was on gaago :smile:. Totally ridiculous in fairness.

2 Likes

The other Barna man that Galway brought on (No. 21) did a better job on Con than Fitzy had been doing.

1 Like

Cian Hernon. Good young player alright. Has been away with academic stuff the last couple years but he’s back now.

2 Likes

Sure you weren’t even watching the match. You spent most if it posting on the minor hurling thread.

3 Likes

It’s a pleasure to watch these games on GaaGo,the panel is 100x better,even @Bandage sister with the big forehead is better.

2 Likes

What a bunch of troopers. Worst possible draw after blowing a lead against Armagh and plenty of hiccups they survived all day.

Mulkerrin was my MOTM but Welsh and McDaid were at their best ever.

What a fucking result for us split seasoners.

8 Likes

I had both open you dopey cunt. Were you in there? After mouthing at Sid last week for not going

I was just thinking the same.That bollix Curtis is surely penning some long-winded horse manure about it

2 Likes

I’ve my hotel booked for the third week in September

1 Like

kudos to PJ as well of course

The Italian bar man is still frantically trying to translate HonTomo

4 Likes

Drinks on @KinvarasPassion tonight

Dessie made a huge misjudgment starting likes of McCaffrey and Mannion and not having them to come on.