2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

If there’s a god in heaven atallatall some of these kerry bastards will be decapitated

This is a fantastic post.

Drawn in all and sundry with an old school wind up.

I asked myself some tough questions the other day.

At what age is it appropriate to not engage in internet squabbling over GOATs, the times of fixtures or best of all the predicted match attendances.

I’m hoping early mid 40s is that age. Because tis some waste of time.

1 Like

What about pitch dimensions?

I draw the line at pitch dimensions.

The narrow confines of Cusack Park in Ennis. Give me a fucking break.

The wide open spaces of Croke Park. Ffs.

2 Likes

Like that priest in the lingerie section in Father Ted, Peter Canavan has a very dour voice.

“Kyerrrhh”

Derrys performance vs Kerry last year was a massive surprise insofar as they came out and went at Kerry in an unexpected manner. And Kerry still found the answer.

Kerry are forewarned today. But Kerry look tired and turgid this season, have they it in them to go pick up what appears a soft one now?

Harte on the line will be the motivation Jack needs anyway.

Are you considering the mind-bending effects of the large stands at Croke Park which change the players’ perception of pitch dimensions?

It’s like moving from rowing on the Liffey above the weir to rowing on the Liffey in the city centre.

The ball lynch dropped last week has me worried. It added yet another possibility of calamity to his arsenal.

Mckinless taking the knee…and not the ankle

An All-Ireland football quarter-final and the GAA play a tape recording of the anthem.

Kerry will go for the juggler nice and early here.

Derry go for the jugular early and miss.

Could be game over there already with that miss.

McKeigue smoked

Are the Artane Boys Band another casualty of the split season?

They were at the Munster hurling final three weeks ago but Taylor Swift seems to have stolen them for this weekend.

Clifford smokes two Derry lads in the air

Oh he’s on it today, Croker could well ignite him.

That isn’t a mark. Hit off a Derry lad’s head first.

1 Like

McGuigan is a beautiful footballer. You’d have to admire Kerry going man to man here

1 Like

Canning seems to be criticising Kerry for winning their group and getting the week off last week