2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

It’s woeful.

Kerry can’t play football because they’ll be countered. Armagh refusing to play because they are worried they’d get ripped open.

I remember Jose mourinho talking about this when a team sits in and the other team decides to not engage and just plays passively it’s going to be a horrible watch.

1 Like

Dublin v Donegal in 2014 changed garlic football forever more.

It’s left a stink behind it

1 Like

All out defence always beats all out attack

Alighting from Feda O’Donnell’s bus in Eyre Square, the city scoops them up into its bosom like some great hippy aunt, feeding them culture and craic and plenty of drink.

A peach of a dangling modifier. Wonderful to think of a whole city getting off a bus…

Would there be anyway to enforce that teams have to keep say three forwards inside the 65 and the other team has to keep three defenders when attacking, not the same players, just any three.

I think that’s the solution but not sure it’s easily enforcable at club

The bus from eyre square to ballybrit is iconic

I have been on it. Great craic.

Donegal is a superb county.

1 Like

I was only in Donegal once for a funeral much to my shame

Stronger breeze than you’d imagine here. If Armagh are brave they have a chance. Can McGeeney be brave?

History would suggest no

Dunno why armagh get so much stick. At least they try to play football unlike derry who never take a risk. Some lovely approach play by armagh. Just kerry defending well and lack of quality finishing from armagh.

1 Like

We need Soupy Campbell to save this.

1 Like

It usually loses. But not by much. Which is why teams do it.

Armagh’s best chance here is that I’ve completely written them off and most of my predictions over the last 21 months have turned to ash almost as soon as I’ve made them.

RON full, time for some let it in ta fuck football

Turbo is pissing away an All Star here

Geaney was finished in 2018

I was just thinking the same thing, how is Jack looking at Geaney all year

When was his last decent game?

Was the 2017 final played in the pissing rain? The dubs finished him that day