2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Louth motoring well up in Clones. I was half tempted to go up as it’s an ICONIC GAA ground I’ve never been to. But then I’m not sure if I’d have the patience to watch a full game of bogball.

2 Likes

That wont be happening anyway

The emasculation of Meath via the financial doping of Dublin is certainly to blame but I’m quite surprised to see you admit to it.

1 Like

Westmeaths style of football is hardly football

1 Like

Mickey gets Jimmied by McGeeney.

Mickey will do well to make it to the Westmeath game at this rate.

Nice amount of “niggle” in Celtic Park

Big Lynchie is a bomb scare again.

1 Like

It’s 28 years to the day since Derry played Armagh at Celtic Park in an Ulster quarter-final. Joe Brolly scored the game breaking goal and blew kisses to the crowd and there were 81 frees. Pat Spillane went to town on it afterwards.

Derry concede another comedy goal of their favourite style.

Mickey is toast after this.

Ah jaysus

Derry’s season in danger of being encapsulated by the repeated image of big Odhran Lynch sprinting furiously back towards his own goal.

1 Like

Harte is the only manager who could make McGeeney look competent

1 Like

Malachy O’Rourke’s phone must be hopping this very moment. So too Mickey Moran. So too Ciaran Meenagh. So too Rory Gallagher.

There will be secret visiting delegations of players tonight.

McGuiness absolutely finished off Harte and Derry.

That’s a disgraceful free to award

Every kickout is a potential Armagh goal.

You keep telling yourself that. It will make Laois being beaten by a lake yesterday more palatable.

2 Likes

Shane Walsh goal for Galway.

Derry look a shambles,

And that’s on the manager.

1 Like

Hercules has morphed into a baldy Samson.

2 Likes

Turbitt is pulling them all over the place, Derry under Harte are done already the body language is horrendous.