2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Carlow or Wexford I reckon. Wexford football’s decline was very evident when they lost to Carlow that season.

1 Like

I apologise for my erasure of Wexford from that recollection.

https://twitter.com/TheSundayGame/status/786685325305384960

:joy:

So that’s 7 already through, Dublin, Mayo, Cork, Galway, Armagh, Kerry, Louth.

Tyrone and Donegal as good as through as well. So that’s all 8 of the provincial finalists through.

Down to 3 head to heads between 6 winless sides for the last 3 slots.

Cavan v Roscommon
Derry v Westmeath
Meath v Monaghan

Just like last year, the four sides to be eliminated in the 24 game exercise of reducing 16 to 12 will all have been winless.

Actually correction, just remembered Kerry v Cork met in Munster semi final, it was Clare in Munster Final.

Disappointing to see Armagh GAA spamming GAA email accounts with their win a house shite this morning. I trust Jarlath will act swiftly.

Hon Joe, sew it into the bastard

https://twitter.com/joebrolly1993/status/1797565644654690351?s=46&t=YOfhVM10W0bcyIiYSLI3Wg

https://twitter.com/offtheball/status/1797331363835621787?t=sbEcZZw4PTH5G_A9O7ILgg&s=19

Mickey moaning about a bit of pushing and shoving!

McFaul got a right blagguarding

Mickey is the best of us

1 Like

He did but he can’t be surprised. It’s like the jacks whinging when Connolly got it too but when you act like a tramp you cant be surprised when it’s fucked back in your face.

2 Likes

Has anyone heard from @glenshane?

1 Like

He’s off doing his own research about how Mickey Harte’s appointment was actually a CIA conspiracy to destroy Derry football.

4 Likes

McFaul showed his true colours again. Hard to like him

1 Like

He was blackguarded and I doubt he minds if you like him

Armagh fans whinging about having to drive 20 minutes extra to Sligo than it would be from Eyre Square to Markievicz Park. It’ll take some poor cunts from Carraroe nearly 2 hours just to get out of Galway ffs.

3 Likes

All he did was a rubby tackle which is hardly even that bad in the grand scheme of things.

Interesting nobody could get close enough to him to wind him up during the Club Championship. I’m sure theres a few Kilcoo lads drawing up a plan of attack for it next winter.

Shur Twas only a second yellow ffs. But you knew it would come the way the Armagh boys were acting the tramp.

He cynically fouled a man (literally rugby tackled to the floor) and he got the punishment that was built for that exact offence? How was he blackguarded?

It was commented on during the game and visible. He was getting off the ball stuff and verbals since he came on. He can’t be surprised as he acted like a tramp, same as Hayes can’t be surprised given he acted like one too, but it doesn’t mean he isn’t getting treatment and it isn’t happening. He shouldn’t react, but they know he and Hayes will because they have previous of acting like a tramp

2 Likes

The split season haters seem to be spreading a malicious rumour this evening that Mickey Harte has been ousted before Derry can do the 4 champo losses in a row.