2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Neither a pro nor con, but instead of the team playing with the gale in Pearse Stadium needing a 9 point lead at halftime they will now need an 18 point lead.

2 Likes

Yeah I suppose if the wind dies at half time it would give a ridiculous advantage to the team who had it first half or vice versa

All the games on GAAGO seems like something that might cause a bit of a blowback!

In addition, I’m mystified as to why GAAGO don’t stream all intercounty games as the TV cameras are present at the grounds to record for the Saturday/Sunday game. Surely, it would only heighten the interest of the games in weaker counties and drive up sponsorship and support?

1 Like

What a shit show with games overlapping on the Saturday :roll_eyes:

You couldn’t make it up

1 Like

It’s sicken the hole off ya having to send out feelers to Tenerife bars asking do they have GAAGo. This is all the fault of PJ, Scan, Tomo Culhane and Conor Gleeson.

1 Like

If the two point comes in goals will surely have to go to four points?

That’s the proposal allegedly

Is this shit still going on?

1 Like

Jim Jim Jim Jim

I’d say the rest of the lads on the group must be loving this

Word filtering out that the Derry meltdown was caused by the absence rather than the presence :grimacing::grimacing:

You need to quit those guardian crosswords

Surely Conor McManus last day lacing up for Monaghan. Just tapped over a free.

Some service

Throne fucked

Roscommon. The most pointless team in GAA. They’ll just end up making one of the quarter finals shit.

4 Likes

Long reeling-in process in play now

Surely, surely, surely there’s no way a Tyrone team can be eliminated from the championship by Roscommon.

Surely…

A cloud-scraper from Darragh Cregg has it back to two with two left