2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Tommy Lyons* with Offaly.

*Sort of a Dublin man.

Could Derry draw Louth? I’d say Louth’d have some fire in them to stick it to Mickey.

Edit: Just thought about it for a second. It’d make a great semi final, but both of them will fall at the next hurdle.

1 Like

Armagh or Donegal for Louth

1 Like

Well done Louth. Great achievement to get to the last 8, they put other counties to shame.

3 Likes

Who did they beat to get there?

What was attendance at Louth cork game?

Saturdays football games had shocking attendances

Cork don’t do football

Thought cork football was coming strong a few years ago with me man Keith Ricken. Looks like no one has picked it up from him since he was unwell.

That was never a free in at the end for Louth.

3 Likes

Inniskeen has a capacity of 6 thousand so much less than that

1 Like

They knew what they were at fixing it there

1 Like

Cork deserved nothing. Punching it over the bar to equalise with the goal at his mercy…

1 Like

If Donegal draw Galway or Derry, the other three ties then automatically slot into place by virtue of who can’t play who.

Draw prediction:
Donegal v Roscommon
Armagh v Louth
Kerry v Galway
Dublin v Derry

Hoping for a Kerry, Dublin, Donegal and Derry last
Four.

Lee Keegan pulling a McStay there trying to influence referees for next weekend on the Derry players…

1 Like

I don’t think that’s possible. Derry played Armagh in the round robin so they can’t meet again. I’m hoping Derry beat Dublin in the quarters. Then the championship will be alive with possibility.

I think you could have great success adopting the exact same personality traits as @Fulvio_From_Aughnacloy on Ulster football matters while eschewing the more toxic pro-Putin, George Galloway-esque tankieness and fundamentalist Catholic aspects of his persona.

I’m ambivalent on the pro-Italian/anti-Neil Lennon stuff, I’ll leave that up to you whether you want to go with it or not.

×2
We can officially call it a conspiracy. The gaa will never forgive us for the league final.