2024 All Ireland Senior Football Championship

Jesus, when @glenshane sees that draw his head will explode. Maybe try keep it from him for as long as possible.

1 Like

Kerry v Derry
Donegal v Louth
Dublin v Galway
Armagh v Roscommon

Derry
Donegal
Dublin
Armagh

Ulster football will be proven to be stronger than ever.

Jack O Connor to be gone by Friday week with Eamon Fitz in to replace him.

1 Like

I think Fergal is gonna go with something like this.

Sat 4pm - Armagh v Roscommon
Sat 6pm - Dublin v Galway

Sun 2pm - Donegal v Louth
Sun 4pm - Kerry v Derry

Great draw for Derry. They will beat Kerry.

1 Like

If Roscommon can go up and win in Omagh, surely they have a great chance of beating Awrmaw?

Kerry are only waiting for someone to put them down. They’re a dead man walking.

Fitz is ready and waiting.

Ankle, according to PJ.

The Saw Doctors are playing in Fairview park in the shadow of croke park on Saturday night. I’m not sure we will have enough ham to cope with the demand.

Galway at full tilt will give Dublin all they want of it. It could be a legendary weekend for the shams.

3 Likes

Kerry Derry is the standout. I usually side with Kerry but this time around I would like to see Derry do it. Written off over the past while and they have built a small bit of momentum.

Kerry will be interesting to see. Will they be cold or are they building nicely under the radar and ready to fire. Clifford vs McKaigue/McCluskey/whoever else can try lay a hand on him will be interesting.

Kerry will agitate for joe mcquillan to ref the match

1 Like

What are the permutations for semi final pairings?

I had the Tommy Varden geansai washed and ironed for that gig. Nice to bring a bit of culture to Fairview.

1 Like

Depends who wins. Repeat groups and provincial final matches not allowed. It may solve itself but a draw if needs be.

1 Like

If two means from the one provincial final meet or the same group we aren’t going to play a final.

Schedule prediction:

Saturday 29th:

Donegal Louth 4pm
Kerry Derry 6pm

Sunday 30th:

Armagh Roscommon 2pm
Dublin Galway 4pm

Whichever give the GAA the best attendance.

Kerry will beat Derry by 10 points.

The kerrys will be bitching and moaning if they are the late throw in.

1 Like

That would see 30k there on the Saturday and 75k there on the Sunday, I can’t see them going with that. Dubs and Armagh to be on different days as they are the 2 crowd pullers.

1 Like

If Louth are asked to play on Saturday its outrageous.

The GAA will be wary of putting Armagh on the Saturday evening again. And GoGo will want one of the “plum ties”.

Still something has to give. Louth have to have a Sunday slot. You can’t piss all over the Wee County like that. There’s also the important business of England (probably) playing on Sunday at 5pm to think of.

Saturday:
Armagh v Roscommon 3:45pm
Dublin v Galway 6pm

Sunday
Donegal v Louth 1:45pm
Kerry v Derry 4pm