2024 BruidheanChaorthainn betting thread

I didn’t see the full extent of what unfolded before hand so I can’t comment.

1 Like

Denise Fosters winner in that same race was backed from 12s into 5s. I see her ex boss Elliot had a nice wee touch in the last.

They’d a fair old falling out for a finish I heard.

It appears sticking to your principles is an ongoing challenge so

1 Like

I always try my best to give people the benefit of the doubt particularly in an online situation like this where people might be frustrated or venting in the real world but you just continuously come across as bit of a snide arse.

I spend my day calling out lads trying to bullshit their way through real life scenarios and I take the same approach here. It only seems to be you who takes offence to it for some reason

You didn’t call out anything.

You made a silly point about advertising and it was proven to be wrong.

Back in march you just started having a go at
Me for no reason because I had a few losers during Cheltenham.

1 Like

Ruby gave it the kiss of death before the off. Horses coming down the near side were finishing much stronger

Got caught in the wrong postion. Two ears were punted off it before the off as well.

Did you put up that Eric Mc winner before?

Twice I got sucked in. Annoying but I didn’t get as far as a bookmakers today so would have been much worse if I was on the wrong one and that thing pissed in.

I see it now

Spirt of eagles should have won at 40s too nto. I have some history of being on the right horse the wrong day.

1 Like

I’m getting backing at it tomorrow anyway. It’ll wind a few posters up something special.

2 Likes

Were the Wilmotts on today? :thinking:

Looked a right gamble judging by its sp

A good second there from a very uncompromising beginning I thought.

1 Like

2 Likes