2024 BruidheanChaorthainn betting thread

3 Likes

Another absolute corker of an apt name

2 Likes

I just spotted the 50pt ew double. Iā€™d say thereā€™s more than a few well wound up at this loss :smile:

1 Like

Checked to hear from Jan 1st.

216 bets 578 staked 573 returned. -5 overall.

3 Likes

And I didnā€™t include any bog in that either which does Put it well into profit but there was a few lads
Lecturing In the past that I shouldnā€™t include it so thatā€™s the way it.

The vast majority of bets are placed after shops open when you can With some effort get bets on. As opposed to the 9 am types a lot of folk use.

And I also always use powers prices for here only and often they can be bigger elsewhere so lads could have done better if you shop around or whatever.

1 Like

20/44 (-24)

I hope youā€™re applying rule 4 reduction to the odds posted, when there are a number of non runners, which Iā€™ve noticed is the case in alot of the races you select. In addition, the number of each way places will be affected by the reduction in starters. For example, yesterday you put up a rag, Time Out, paying 5 places each way, but on the off, Powers were only paying 4 places because of the non runners.

You might as well be accurate in your P&L, no point in codding yourself that youā€™re making money.

1 Like

Like a flash ā€¦ā€¦:joy:

Is this what your reduced to after yesterdays pummelling :rofl::rofl:

I think last year both @Chucks_Nwoko and @Mac maybe were constantly posting my P and L but for some reason they stopped. Maybe you could cross reference your figures with them.

What were you down yesterday laying my selections? Think one place at 4.4?

Donā€™t worry gimme a month and the hurling over and heā€™ll be spending a few weeks sulking in the shadows again before a rebrand.

Looking forward to laying more of your random rags today. Keep firing them in pal

How much are you down after yesterday?

He had posted and you were replying instantly ffs

How much did you win yesterday?

So your not going to answer the question after all your bluster :rofl:

If @BruidheanChaorthainn 's tips are not for you, would you ever just fuck off out of the thread and mind your own business?

8 Likes

How much did you win, simple question?

More of your bluster, of course thatā€™s your default setting

1 Like

Heā€™s having a mental breakdown of sorts it seems.

Sure how much did you lose laying the selections :rofl:

Thought so, never answer the question.