Played it safe but definite bias towards the high numbers

1 Like

Travelled into it lovely but CK wasn’t throwing the kitchen sink at it

5 Likes

2nd, will pay for a few pints :+1:

1 Like

Tip Katie in dillions next time :rofl:

1 Like

Got on the scene a little earlier and may have got the cream.

1 Like

Yep, I’ll look past the whole Clare thing ha ha

1 Like

The only thing bad about her :rofl:

1 Like

I thought favori de champdou offered massive value in the Irish national.

RAt 16/1 I could see him being the gamble of the race.

I think Gordon is due a big one and I this is it. It looks a very poor renewal of the race with the Tom Gibney and willie Mullins thing heavily fancied but they look more three milers to me. Maybe I’m wrong but they’re travelling very strongly and I’m not sure an outright war is what they want over three and a half miles. Nicky rockett was going nowhere for a finish v American Mike and he’s hardly the strongest finisher.

I think favori is being overlooked but I’m confident he’s a much better horses going right handed, his right handed form reads 2,1,1,1,4 and 2 and 1st. Compared to his left hand form of basically three pull ups.

He has a safe convenance and he’ll stay every inch of this trip. Watch his run v Gaelic warrior over hurdles in punchestown. He led the whole way got out paced but stuck on again and was flying at the finish.

I really think he’ll be on vicinity Monday week in the Irish national. I’d be shocked if jack isn’t riding him as well.

5 Likes

I think Nick rockett got a pig of a ride that day in naas. It was telling they swerved Cheltenham for this but you would have liked embassy gardens to win to strengthen that view. Will have a few quid ew on digby - was supposed to be their main horse for this last year but don’t think ground was suitable. Will be big player if spring ground

I’m not convinced he’d like this trip. I expect this to be an absolute war and this will favour favori.

3 Likes

Sorry that was awful. Looked beat on the bend.

4 Likes

For fucks sake