2024 Summer Transfer Window

Heā€™s been bombed out of every club heā€™s joined since leaving Ajax. Only two clubs to be fair. Juve and Bayern.

Lot of that Ajax team were hopeless wherever they went after.

Ten hag was the key ingredient

1 Like

Chelsea have 8 adult goalkeepers on their books

1 Like

Iā€™d be suspicious about De Ligt. Looked a generational centre half talent at Ajax about 5-6yrs ago but ran out of two clubs since in worse leagues than the EPL and sold for half his previous value. Would be surprised if heā€™s a success at Utd.

Has Ivan Toney gone anywhere or still at Brentford?

Still at Brentford. Heā€™ll be a free agent next summer so the thinking is that heā€™ll leave then and pocket a signing on fee in the process.

The Saudis interested in him.

Ziyech went to Chelsea and didnā€™t do bad.

A good player I always felt.

Ah he didnā€™t do great either. Ended up in Turkey for a finish.

I know. I couldnā€™t understand how he ended up there.

Itā€™s probably a personal thing but I always liked him as a player.

The place is mental. Anyone who joins at this stage has just completely given up and gone for the money.

I think the club is fucked. They canā€™t sustain that level of madness.

They bought another lad this week and loaned him out right away. Crazy shit

https://twitter.com/fabrizioromano/status/1823088689477833162?s=46&t=yRtB8lhW_RucCjdm3dqcBw

4 Likes

Youā€™d have to respect that. Modern day professional football lacks that affinity to a hometown club. A modern day Gerrard or Carragher.

1 Like

Itā€™s a strange career for sure. Youā€™d have to be suspicious that he isnā€™t starting for the Dutch and Bayern left him go so easily. As a footix who only really watches EPL, I suspect he is savage on the ball but struggles a bit for pace at the top end. I think he will play a lot on the right side for Man U as ten hagg looks to copy Guardiolaā€™s 3 mobile centrebacks with two holding midfielders modelā€¦

I could see something like

De Ligt. Martinez. Maguire

Yorro. Shaw/Fat Cas

City and Arsenal are playing that way these times and ETH is a disciple of Pep. All those lads can ball in fairness

Some stat

https://twitter.com/calcio_danny/status/1822942526807888114

:joy:

Chelsea in hard for Toney. Loan with a view to buy

Buy him next summer for free when his contract is up. Hope Brentford arenā€™t bamboozled by those crafty Chelsea lads and their amortization.