A brief interlude

You may.

$50 a month. Roughly. It was more expensive until about a year ago.

Like Gil says, I’d say Rocko is absolutely coining it now since he increased those subscriptions, a decent little earner I’d say even with the solicitor on retainer

I TFKbet dead in the water? Could it be revived for this season nfl, you could rake 50 a month out of it no hassle

2 Likes

For the price of 4 pints a month (in Oliver st John gogartys) it’s a bargain

In a serious question, how are you fixed after the last round of subs were paid? Do we need to throw another few quid into the meter?

YouTube links not showing on mobile browser

Not dead. Nobody was really interested in it the last time. It should be the easiest way to cover costs but not sure anyone has real interest in it.

I’m sure you’d gladly pay double that to continue to read the delightful discourse between @caoimhaoin & @Nembo_Kid or between @anon7035031 & @Sidney

Thats because its full of talkers and bullshitters. When it comes to putting down they won’t

2 Likes

Did you donate to the cause that time?

1 Like

No. And i don’t particularly rememver it to be honest.

Another round of donations is only fair. Throw up a link there @Rocko

2 Likes

Or Desktop

I assume th links were slowing the site down. It was gone very slow but now it is quick again.

Looking at this now.

Lot of cunts on here are all talk,

Myself and @the_man_himself won a few euro on the TFK bet for the NHL.

Lot of big named posters, backed out like fannys that they are.

You could’nt rely on those cunts.

Youtube videos should be fixed now.

Nope. Still jumps to somewhere random in thread when you try to go full screen (on chrome mobile)

Working fine now. Thanks.

cc. @balbec the Angry Metal Thread is up and running again mate. Have at it.

2 Likes

It should just go full screen itself on mobile without clicking on that expand icon - which is really only optimised for desktop.