A brief interlude

Some long overdue housekeeping running at the moment. Ophelia caused a small bit of damage to the RAM on the windward side of our server but should be repaired fairly shortly.

1 Like

A few hiccups. But all good now.

Youā€™re welcome

Ive noticed replies appear as the darker green in the top right instead of the light green. PMā€™s were the Dark green before and Replies were the light green

@Rocko - I seem to be having an issue with the feature formerly known as pagination on Chrome and Safari, since the interlude the other night

Thread says 2004 posts, but wonā€™t go past 1981 posts - thats the end, thereā€™s no further to scroll

@rocko How do I enable this?

3 Likes

Youā€™ve accidentally enabled the Bobby Sands mode.

1 Like

Me too.

I was putting it down to a recent software update on my iPad but it obviously isnā€™t the issue.

Keep having to refresh the page to get latest info.

It was somewhat unfortunate that I picked that particular thread, as I think @Rocko may make it a standard feature now

This could badly impact the clergy during snap polls

Similar issue for me

I can move the green bar on the right to see older posts but cant see the new posts

@Rocko going into overdrive to protect his Big4 brethren.

@Rocko you need to limit thread title sizes, the messing with the Tom Humpries one makes the forum page look crowded

1 Like

Iā€™d say if the functionality to amend the titles was taken away altogether, then only a small number of unfunny cunts would miss it.

7 Likes

Refresh the page.

Ah this is an awful pain in the hole now. Do we need to put a few bob in the server meter or what?

Iā€™m not sure when I can get to fix it. Donā€™t have much free time in next couple of days but I might give it a whirl in a little while.

Was this problem on desktop or mobile or both for people? :thinking:

I tried something anyway. If it didnā€™t work youā€™ll have to live with it for a couple of days. :disappointed_relieved:

Desktop and iPad for me. Iā€™ll have a browse around a few threads to see if itā€™s ok now

1 Like

Desktop. A hard refresh on desktop solved it for me.

1 Like

hmmmmm. Its still funny on desktop