***A Coursing Chat Room has been formed and is now open for business, i repeat, a Coursing chatroom

Open for business…

Great addition mate. Long overdue. :clap:

Can we set up a chat room for MBB to post all his horseshit and reply to himself?

That would certainly be an addition.

1 Like

great news dunph- i assume its mainly for us who are on dedicated greyhound & coursing forums already?

Yes, only true greyhound fans who are members of greyhound forums such as yourself and myself for example. There were a few gurriers from Clare who got past security earlier and into the chatroom but we weren’t long running them out of there…

Anybody at the coursing in liscannor today?

yes

3 Likes

I’m going out for a look shortly

1 Like

Oooft.

Mate’s dog well-fancied in the Oaks now, won two rounds well today to qualify for Sunday

Liscannor starts the real year . Mecca is Clonmel . My fave is corn Na feile .

Superb!!! I’d also suggest anyone interested in the great sport to join the Coursing Supporters page on FB

Grand bitch.

1 Like

Lurchers, not greyhound breeds there. So they were travellers most likely not doggy folk.

2 Likes

More like guaranteed!! Anyways it seems the netting license will be granted this week!! :beer::beer:

They could be looking at a hefty unpaid fine for that, they’ll probably have their licence, that they don’t have, to own a dog revoked as well.

Sweep sweep