A Doctor was crowned

The only great Waterford man Dr @ChocolateMice

I thought Waterford had the greatest hurler of all the time Joe? Austin “Aussie/Ozzy” Gleeson

Toss up between TF Meagher and Gilbert O Sullivan for greatest ever Deise man.

1 Like

Still can’t call himself Dr.

The only kind of doctors that are any use to society are lads in medicine and science. These humanities lads and honorary doctors are glory hunters

Especially gimps doing history or media etc… Lads researching 19th century Co. Clare etc. etc

cc @Joe_Player

Almost as bad as the gimps doing English.

Imagine getting a PhD in what is essentially doing a bit of reading and writing

I know 2 lads with PhD s who spend all day relentlessly loading utter fucking garbage onto the internet via message boards.
It’s very very interesting when you think about it.

2 Likes

True. As this place shows, you don’t need a PhD to do that

media esp @caulifloweredneanderthal

So can we assume that @caulifloweredneanderthal is a doctor of Media, didn’t realise there was such a thing.
Are you next Joe, still poring over the papers?

1 Like

No pal, I’m not. I barely did me inter cert

That @Joe_Player is a pure rascal

I said nothing you implied

Makes no difference anyway pal, that was what I took from the banter that was going on.
No offence to anybody.

1 Like

You couldn’t believe a word that that banjo playing Clare redneck says

lets see Monday you tipp red neck

I’m a bit late to this. So Chocco is a Doc. I should have known. He is different gravy to rest around here. Always entertaining to read compared to most of the mundane sh1t being posted. (Myself incl). A belated congrats Dr. Choc.

2 Likes

If its a Doctorate you are talking about, the answer is no. However, I suspect it may be an acronym for something less complementary.