A list of vile cunts supported and revered on TFK

Come back to me in 10 years when your rattled and within inches of insanity from sleep deprivation… but the treadmill keeps going and the bills keep coming. It’s not about getting ahead these days… it’s about not going backwards and I honestly never thought I’d say it but I am damn glad of the stability of the 9-5.

There will come a time when I’ll venture back into the unstable world again but nows not the time and there is no shame in that.

17 Likes

You’re in the real world pal, don’t worry, he’s due a slap of it soon. Princess is leading him slowly by the snout, but when she has his head in the crush, she’ll pull the lever, and…

2 Likes

:eek:

Welcome to the big league @ChocolateMice .

You town townie cunt.

More likely welcome to the big issue

4 Likes

Mate, what I said was more about certain people’s mentality, not their lifestyle to provide for their family etc. There’s a difference.

1 Like

Mayo senior football team.

As usual people fail to grasp the idea of the thread and it just turns into another COTY thread

8 Likes

@treatystones

everyone’s “second” team according to the pleb @thedancingbaby

1 Like

Unbelievable. Its side taking exercise for most.

I mean is Cillian O’ Connor really revered? He is in hos fuck. Some people see his quality, others are bogged down by something they said 5 years ago and son’t want to change.

Henrik Larson was revered. Robbie Keane is revered. Even Brian Cody is revered.

As you say, its now a farce.

Bayan

5 Likes

he was revered by me, @TreatyStones and my uncle, its well documented on here
he was an absolutly vile cunt also

1 Like

ah here, he’s hardly a “vile cunt”?
The Shananhans are vile cunts and are revered only by @Fagan_ODowd

you are confusing yourself here.

is your friend selfish?

Ciaran Whelan

Larry Murphy