A new low for the GAA

Well the Laois Basement dweller has always had a dislike for this lad going back yearsā€¦he wanted it to be him more than really believing itā€¦

:wink:

@Kinvaraā€™s Passion will you keep your ear to the ground out there in Liffey Valley and let us know if you come up with the name of this guy.

Iā€™ll have a PM for I havenā€™t a notion whatā€™s going on. Is this the same lad who was caught before?

Noā€¦thats was just the bitter basement dwelling laois cunt @myboyblue stirring shitā€¦

It depends Mac, which one are you talking about, the Nordie fella or the Dublin fella?

You do realise that in some countries its quite normal for people to live in basements?

Only rapists and struggling artists live in basements.

Which one is MBB?

you do realize in some countries you its quite normal to wipe your arse with just your hand after shittingā€¦ but what either has to do with a thirtysomething year old living in his momā€™s basement in the back arse of laois only you knowā€¦

how do you know he is in his 30ā€™s and lives in his ā€œmomā€™sā€ basement?

because I know who he isā€¦

Well lads pm please ā€¦

and I meant no offence to any of your new relatives with their toilet etiquette palā€¦each to their own I sayā€¦:wink:

Check your texts.

Who the fuck uses the term ā€œmomā€ :smiley:

What countries is it quite normal for this?

Between this and the rugby 3some this has been an incredible recruitment period for TFK :clap:

you.