A new low for the GGA-part 7636487

Didn’t see the video but got the account of it last night from the auld lad.

Picture the scene, Palmerstown last Saturday. Callan, only a point down at halftime to Muckalee start to see the game slip away from them. A shomozzel ensues and a John Lockes player, let’s call him Peán Sower runs 10 metres and pulls straight across a St. Martins player. He gets sent off. Peán’s father, let’s call him Pohn Jower encroaches onto the field and fucks the ref out of it. As Peán comes off the field a selector for the Lockes calls him a disgrace. Peán then hits said selector.

Callan now in the first round of the championship which doubles as a relegation semi final. Peán’s twin brother was also sent off in that game. Another player has to serve out a suspension from last year, two players have emigrated this summer and another one is away on holidays.

I’d normally advise to lump on Johnstown in the next game but seemingly they’re just as bad.

*note that this is what I was told and the selector is a cousin of mine so if I’ve got any of this wrong then I’m sorry.

9 Likes

Just typical manly Kilkenny stuff really.

1 Like

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy

Sad to see the racism from the GAA bigots has forced poor Josh Pray to stop posting about Irish culture.

2 Likes

I saw the video, embarrassing, just plain assault.

Who is suspended from last year?

McGrath

Send it on if you have it

Ah yeah, Owen wasn’t it.

Think so yeah

Throw it up on the ragget thread if it can’t go on here

1 Like

Alan Milton must be the biggest soup taker on the planet.

1 Like

A prick

He’s played the Kerry ‘furore’ over the 6pm scheduling beautifully.
A’boy Minto.

I remember a minor match in ballinasloe a few years back where the linesman ran on and started flaking a player with the flag during a melee.
An oul lad beside me took off his cap, scratched his head, and quietly opined “jaysus, tis getting a bit hot” (the match, not the weather)

That number 11 for the Lockes pulls a fair flake, does he remind me of someone?

It’s his job FFS!

Someone from Camross?

Throw it up there! :ronnyroar:

There’s something awful afoot North of the wall :frowning:

/original/3X/e/6/e60cad599d4b3c7312d4d0e4d7c5173b94050493.mp4

2 Likes