A New Year's Coup

Did a Galwayman do a fuck and run?

there was a very good thread on another forum, the place was gone to the dogs apparently, just 3 or 4 lads on trying to drum up activity, all agreeing with each other all the time

He talked about it, but didn’t go ahead with it

2 Likes

It’s a wether convention mate, not a pair of balls among them.

Most of what I post has been dictated to me by @kibman

1 Like

But, hark! a voice like thunder spake,
The West’s awake! the West’s awake!
Sing, Oh! hurrah! let TFK quake,
We’ll be bored to death, by morning break

12 Likes

Gored to death, mate
March 26, Gaelic Grounds

2 Likes

they have absolutely shit themselves upon your return

1 Like

How’s that legal action coming along, @anon7035031 ?

Got Trump’s legal team in to do it, have you?

Figures.

A new stage of rattled.

1 Like

he’s actually quivering with rattlement, you’d think @Bandage would give him a dig out for fuck sake :joy:

1 Like

You must be nearly out of turgid cliches already, and you’re only back 12 hours.

How’s the “legal action” coming along?

I’ll take turgid over turd anyday.

Unfortunately for you, you have to take both, given that you have your head firmly lodged up @Tassotti’s arse.

Not his style really. He’ll wind Sid up and let him loose, and if the going gets too rough he’ll dish out a few bans. Simples.

@KinvarasPassion, i think its time you started posting again. This labane lad that yee’ve sent out to bat for yee is making a holy show of himself. You were active there yesterday so i know you’ll see this. Time to do something that Galway lads generally run away from and jump in to help the teammate in trouble.

1 Like

Maybe he will come back after the calving season.

Twould be in his best interests to tend to his animals on here rather than at home

2 Likes

Was he back ? Please post again buddy. Just to say hello. I’ve adopted an alternative approach with your buddy @anon7035031. In the past 24 hours I’ve agreed with him and replied to his posts and all. We’re getting nowhere by arguing with him so maybe we can educate him. Please come back buddy.

Koreas sunshine policy being played out on the forum

well played