A New Year's Coup

@Bandage and his mates are in the depot planning their next move.

4 Likes

The pretend ira lads are badly rattled here. Disappearing a few innocent souls is in their dna though.
Tackling robbers less so.

Biats is a Snowflake ultimate company man. Afraid to stand out very apt to closing ranks. This will have to change when he returns.

The other two are grand lads.

:astonished:

@Rocko is going to be very cross when he gets back.

5 Likes

:popcorn:

@Bandage has be called - Is he bluffing or holding aces?

It’s hard to keep up with all these new accounts being set up. I guess it’s natural for some posts to slip through the net before they’re removed.

1 Like

I can assure you, I’m not your buddy/nemesis hbv. I’m posting from and living in a different part of the world for a start. Just because other posters find the pretend lads and a couple of the screaming marys mildly ridiculous doesn’t mean there is some conspiracy or alternate usernames. Get a grip.

Although, I accept your point that sniping at the mods on a daily basis is a bit much, they’re not exactly benefiting greatly from this (I assume so anyway, unless they’ve concocted a harboesque method to monetise the thing)

The May 3 :joy:

A little birdie tipped me off on naming pics/disclosing info recently…

1 Like

What part of the world are you posting from, mate?

Stateside

TFK by far the best way to keep up to date on current affairs in Ireland and the UK. A barometer for a wide cross section of society; nuts, conservatives, farmers, leftys, students, sports, pretend lads, fitness, science, the stock market, economics AND a bona fide expert on each. It’s unreal.

9 Likes

Hi Mike. :wave:

2 Likes

If you had charged the phone and turned off Pinterest we’d never have known it was you.

1 Like

Welcome back chief

2 Likes

Sound mate.

Tell you what. Send me your list of demands in a PM, because we have it on good authority that @Bandage reads them all. It’s the sure fire way to make sure he gets them.

1 Like

FFS sake, we know there’s no evidence. The poor divil is flailing around all day.