A New Year's Coup

That’s Labane covered

He forgot the big 3 mate…

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEUX9k0npgA

You were around in 2015 when @fucked_out posted up pictures of me and details of my twitter account, mate. Someone, possibly him, must have searched my name on various other sites like LinkedIn, found out where I worked, took screenshots and contacted my then employer saying here’s a sample of posts from your employee etc etc. To think I allow him to post away in his @Brimmer_Bradley guise is an absolute credit to me.

6 Likes

… and voted for him as 2016 poster of the year, what a magnanimous guy you are … :clap:

1 Like

You’re a horrible cunt pal, but I’m saddened to think someone would do that. What a fucking prick. What did the the boss say?

2 Likes

That someone was shane lowry pal. You come at the king you better not miss.

1 Like

Shane Lowry rolled over and refused to partake in the Olympics stating that he was afraid in case he caught some disease. A one time jumped up lucky bum. Useless unpatriotic fat clown who pretends to be a sportsman in a non sport.

All that was needed was a few punishment tickles. Banning was excessive.

1 Like

FAO of Iron Mike / Chicken / chicken / mike iron / mikeh / hmike etc etc - the first grovelling email was bad enough, there’s no need to about turn with this latest threatening one. Relax - I’ll let you back on in a few minutes.

3 Likes

Ah now don’t be playing the martyr. I did blackguard you with some images of a whistle blower and AIB headquarters after you banned me, your subsequent replys were witty and that’s as far as it went. I’m a cunt but in fairness if a fella did that he’d deserve a real life beating.

Despite @Rocko 's strong protestations yesterday’s suspension of user privileges has been overturned. I’m particularly looking forward to welcoming back @Mudafuckasuckmadick.

3 Likes

https://youtu.be/tMb2KCw5JYs

6 Likes

I hope you’re ok Mike.

Cunts stripped searched me. Lucky though. I only had 2490 euros on me and two bottles of Becks. I think I might have got away with it.
They were going to try the waterboarding thing but that’s a bit of a touchy subject at the moment

1 Like

The dirty cunts.

You regularly highlighted your own Twitter account on here mate.

are we all still pretending that brimmer and blandage are two different people?

You’re playing with semantics here. I may have “highlighted” twitter interactions but I never said what my personal twitter handle was or posted screenshots of it.

What did your employer say?

Some cunt takes this a bit too seriously to do that

5 Likes