A New Year's Coup

Surely to fuck that never happened… There’s no one that sad out there???

1 Like

Agreed. Never happened. One bullet job if it did

I did it. I waited 5 long years to get the cunt for facilitating my facehop humiliation but I got him. I got him good.

13 Likes

I’ll let you enjoy the last few minutes out in Tallaght Stadium and will get back to you.

1 Like

Yourself and Rocko did enough lurking when the app was up and running… checking what lads were accessing etc … I hope you found a few nuggets

Nice deflection going on here. Blandage fucks up last night, he’s summoned to TFK hq today to explain his actions.
End result, Rocko orders him to reinstate the lads, to save face and to muddy the waters he immediately goes on a crusade about a fake news item that supposedly happened months ago.
I hope the plan works Blando and that the lads all forget that you had an epic meltdown and banned the lads that wound you up. Carry on with the fake news story about your workplace getting an email from here.

4 Likes

He’s softened my cough anyway pal. I was on the way to the 51 with a child’s 6 iron but turned around at half 8 and now I’m just going to agree with everything he says and be a nice little boy when he goes on the attack.
My final word, sorry Bandage, just wanted to get it off my chest, hopes it’s alright with you, mate.

7 Likes

Welcome back mate

1 Like

I missed you most of all, I’d probably have stayed out on a sulk only for ya.
But you said some things that cut me deep. :cry:

1 Like

Read my posts mate

I was calling for your return

Its possible to be on everybodies side

2 Likes

Italian?

1 Like

I’ve decided to lift his Celebrity Spotting threadban as an added bonus, welcome back @backinatracksuit, @Rocko please reinstate his posting rights in said thread please, effective immediately.

3 Likes

I’m from Queensland mate

That’s today though. Any thoughts on where you’ll seek asylum tomorrow?

Woah woah woah.ill stop you there

Don’t lash out at me because you are angry over your banning

Trying to make yourself relevant by creating a loose connection with the most box office name on TFK, get fucked. When you give me Tom Ryan in a matching green sports jacket and trousers carrying a curranty cake in a convenience store we’ll talk.

5 Likes

Sigh

@Little_Lord_Fauntleroy worked tirelessly behind the scenes to help get your ban overturned. Give the cunt a break.

4 Likes

I :heart: @Little_Lord_Fauntleroy mate.

1 Like

I love you all

1 Like