A thread to correct other posters' errors

Please only correct factual inaccuracies rather than arguing matters of opinion on this thread.

@Rudi[/USER] has made a couple of references to Celtic playing Milan next Tuesday night in the Champions League. The game in fact will be taking place on Wednesday night. I hope you haven’t made any plans for Wednesday that can’t be altered, @[USER=1052]Rudi.

[quote=“Bandage, post: 831979, member: 9”]Please only correct factual inaccuracies rather than arguing matters of opinion on this thread.

@Rudi[/USER] has made a couple of references to Celtic playing Milan next Tuesday night in the Champions League. The game in fact will be taking place on Wednesday night. I hope you haven’t made any plans for Wednesday that can’t be altered, @[USER=1052]Rudi.[/quote]

You could set up a thread to correct Rudi’s errors alone. His slip up’s and general lack of knowledge on tennis alone is downright embarrassing.

Manuel Zelaya incorrect use of the apostrophe above in ‘slip up’s’. It is of course simply ‘slip ups’.

@farmerinthecity Would you also have accepted the less frequently used but more conventionally derived “slips up”?

I would have @Rocko

I am not pedantic but the misuse of the apostrophe in terms of pluralisation really grates me.

[quote=“farmerinthecity, post: 832035, member: 24”]I would have @Rocko

I am not pedantic [/quote]

:rolleyes:

Here Fran - get fucked.

:slight_smile:

Great thread.

:clap:

Can we mention the fact that Manuel fancied Laois to give Clare a game, Wexford, Galway & Limerick to beat Clare this year or Cork to beat what he classes as “the poorest team since Antrim in 89 to make a final” easily as an error. God love him he is consistent at least