Aberdeen v Celtic

4-0

Maloney

Full time 4-0

Celtic play Motherwell in the final on 21 May. What a weekend thatā€™s going to be with Leitrim travelling to Sligo the following day

Much better second half from Celtic. Faster tempo and slicker passing and opened them up on numerous occasions. Only real concern was Ledley going off with a possible hamstring injury. Hooper was very sharp in the second half and we have a goal threat from midfield with Commons and Maloney too. Good to see Maj and Maloney getting some minutes also. But hopefully thatā€™s just a little niggle for Ledley - Brownā€™s been better playing narrow on the right and Ki perhaps isnā€™t what we need for the run in. Ledley would be quite a big miss.

Stuart McCall has a Scottish accent there, which was the same when he played for Rangers.

He had a Scouser accent when he played for Everton.

Then a strong Yorkshire accent when he played for Bradford.

Reminds me a bit of Rocko.

I enjoyed that last post from Farmer until I got to the last page.

Decent win in the end. Not the most convincing first half display but very comfortable by the end.

Chris Sutton was the last decent penalty taker we had and even then we discovered him late in his Celtic career. Our best strikers, including Larsson, have always found penalties more difficult than youā€™d expect.

Ledley tweeting that heā€™ll be having a scan on his hamstring tomorrow. Outcome of that could be crucial.

Lenny said he felt it when striking the ball but didnā€™t have a problem running. Iā€™m going to diagnose a very, very minor strain that will be fine after 3-4 days. He may not be risked on Wednesday night but I expect him to fit for the trip to the Bastard Garden next Sunday.