Abortion Referendum Thread

Hanoi Niamh is wearing a Mayo away jersey.

This will be bigger than winning Sam could ever be.

DEV says YES to changing the constitution.

1 Like

If you said you were going to vote no would the yes side buy you a ticket to fly to Hanoi?

1 Like

Absolute cretins looking for cars to beep their horns for yes.

I would love it, love it if the No side win.

2 Likes

@Rocko

Any chance of imposing the same moratorium on this thread?

The aftermath will be worse no matter which side wins, even though i think the no side has more crazies than the yes and would be more upset at the result.

Im expect @Cicero_Dandi to go into complete meltdown is the yes side win. Two weeks on the losing side will tip him over the edge.

And abortion was freely available in the last country he lived in and didnt cause him one iota of an issue on a day to day basis

What relation is he to Cora

Of course both sides would prefer if there was no abortion. The yes side just want the option available, everyone would have a strong preference if nobody had to go through with the trauma of it

He has missed this point on several occassions

He just said he thinks it should be dealt with by legislation which brings it squarely back to the politicians

She really isnā€™t. Iā€™d say she has never convinced anyone in her life. Even with a killer point just there she manages to fuck it up with her delivery.

I will be over at your moms around 7ish and Il vote then. She can abort on Monday morning then.

Agreed. She had an article about her cancer diagnosis which couldā€™ve been a wonderfully powerful pro ssm article had she not projected her own prejudices and paranoia onto others.

Cora is her brother.

1 Like

Quite the family. The other fella leo appears to be as mad as a box of frogs

They fit nicely with the Ascoughs and their home schooling and the Mhic Mathunas with their family business of screaming at wife-swapping sodomites.

If I never hear another word from Potassium Chloride Ascough itā€™ll be too soon.

Donā€™t forget to leave some flowers.

I will pal! :wink:

1 Like

Itā€™s gonna be a landslide, the only thing to look forward to now is the meltdowns and whining. The absolute nutters and gobshites that have presented themselves to bat for no have done way more damage than good, this thread is actually a decent representation of the whole thing

1 Like