Abortion Referendum Thread

Cora is her brother.

1 Like

Quite the family. The other fella leo appears to be as mad as a box of frogs

They fit nicely with the Ascoughs and their home schooling and the Mhic Mathunas with their family business of screaming at wife-swapping sodomites.

If I never hear another word from Potassium Chloride Ascough it’ll be too soon.

Don’t forget to leave some flowers.

I will pal! :wink:

1 Like

It’s gonna be a landslide, the only thing to look forward to now is the meltdowns and whining. The absolute nutters and gobshites that have presented themselves to bat for no have done way more damage than good, this thread is actually a decent representation of the whole thing

1 Like

Interesting to see Leo is back out from hiding now that the result seems to be a given. Harris, who I used to hold in contempt, has won this one on his own.

Maria Steen is a goddess on tv3 now

1 Like

She looks very angry tonight, Pat has her rattled straight off the bat. Will be interesting to see how she gets on with Doherty.

MicheĂĄl Martin coming out of his 3 weeks of hiding on The Tonight Show afterwards too.

Fr Rónán Mullen still talking over everyone, even Maria Steen. Still claiming mental illness isn’t illness…

Colm O’Gorman is useless in debates. He gets rattled, loses his train of thought, rambles incoherently and so on.

Pat Kenny is very very good at his job

Any legislation would be constrained by the constitution. Spelling this out is getting tedious.

Steen very pussock tonight, Pat not tolerating her bullying. Will she walk?

Condescending tripe,that man is entitled to his opinion and has set out his reasons.

You are imposing your moral compass on countless numbers of individuals whose lives will be cut short, but you won’t have to face them and explain that in years to come.

1 Like

Why does she blink 4 times a second, is it cause she’s always telling lies?

Who on the No side thought it was a good idea to allow Ronan Mullen on TV? I thought these people were supposed to be media savvy.

He’s dreadfully lightweight. This should be just Steen v Doherty, mano a mano.

1 Like

Doherty mopped the floor with the lot of them… it was great to see a host control the show and pull up the no side for their bullshit that they’ve been allowed get away with on RTE.

Should be a decent debate coming up now – That horrid cunt Ganley will make a show of him self.

1 Like