Abortion Referendum Thread

Iā€™m imposing my moral compass on no one. Thatā€™s the concept of choice - it allows for a range of decisions.

I strangely can accept the religious-originated moral absolutism behind some Noā€™s. Thatā€™s faith and belief systems and by definition they should be above logic.

The ā€œI donā€™t trust politiciansā€ and ā€œthe Gov should provide more supportsā€ type arguments I find utterly disingenuous though.

1 Like

Declan Ganleyā€™s personal experience will resonate with a lot of people.

Mary Lou has nailed Ganley already and they only warming up.

Go on Mary Lou.

Today I got three no and one yes flyer in the letter box. The money they are spending must be phenomenal. Snap printing or whoever must be making a fortune

The money coming in from far right America to fund the no campaign must be off the chartsā€¦ there are triple the number of ads/posters/ and flyers coming in from the no side.

1 Like

Where in the world did they dredge Theresa Lowe up from

4 Likes

Be interesting to see what each side paid on this and who gave them the money

Who is this ā€˜mudderā€™ that Michael keeps going on about.

Some great bile on display on social media and that as well. It must be what the divorce referendum was like

Where the fuck did they dredge you up from kid?

1 Like

Money flowing in from catholic/ far right America ā€¦

I never thought Iā€™d see the day that sinn fein and fianna fail would be on the same side of the debate.

This transcends political parties/allegiance, mateā€¦

Mary Lou is the voice of reason. :grinning:

How do you create an anonymous poll lads? Be interested to see the lie of the land amongst a few red blooded irish males. And glas. (sorry glas)

You started crying today when a few people called you names in jestā€¦ are you ok now hun?

That never happened. Fairly opened your hole though you could learn from a lot of reasoned debaters on here.

Sure you did. Mr Iā€™m pro Irish women having an abortion in England but anti abortion for Irish women in Ireland :smile:

2 Likes

@rocko and @Bandage , can you impose a moratorium on this fucking topic from midnight tonight.