Abortion Referendum Thread

At the end of the day they are advocating the ending of lives, no justification for that. Their sole argument to preventing children being born is, well it happens in the Britain so why not here

1 Like

Youā€™re equating contraceptive methods to the killing of an unborn life.

You see abortion as birth control and that is sick.

Bizarre personal insult irrelevant to the debate.big sign youā€™re losing your cool

And masturbation - which is ironic seeing as heā€™s such a wanker.

It is factual that Cicero refuses to have sex (he has stated such on many occasions) and his beliefs are straight out of the Opus Dei playbook. You donā€™t share his beliefs on homosexuality, contraception, same sex marriage, etc. I assume?

No, there is no life formed then. Im all for contraception, morning after pills etc, education on same.

Opus III could have had a huge comeback during this referendum campaign with ā€œItā€™s A Fine Deiā€.

When is life formed? How does the morning after pill work?

No i donā€™t, i can share someoneā€™s opinions and not all of them, try get your head around that, but you did call me a catholic nutter and woman hater earlier did you not

I donā€™t agree with contraceptive methods but I can say that contraceptive methods are on a completely different spectrum to killing an unborn baby and youā€™d have to have a warped sense of reality to be justifying the killing of an unborn baby.

Keep banging on about religious nutters though.

1 Like

But but but they do it in the uk, so that makes it ok in all circumstances.

Sure @blake just said he views abortion as a birth control method.

My understanding of the morning after pill is that it prevents ovulation thus preventing pregnancy but there is some speculation that Ella One which is apparently the most effective pill and which has only been available in Ireland since 2015 stops a zygote from implanting in the womb? Is this so?

Why is it workable for Irish women to get abortions in the UK but not in Ireland?

That is what you said. Can you answer this question?

This is not what the vote is about you fruitcake.

Because they have a right to do so?

You share the opinions of religious nutters.

Believing that human life should be protected from conception is a uniquely Catholic thing. As you didnt answer, one of the ways the morning after pill works is to prevent a fertilized egg from implanting. Why is that not as wrong as say taking an abortion pill a week later? Itā€™s preventing a life is it not?

I never said it was you fuckwit.

You share the opinions of murderers.

Yes, not speculation.