Abortion Referendum Thread

Then why are you focusing on a factor that does not impact the vote.

Youā€™re still not answering the question.

Well, if it stops a zygote from implanting in the womb, thatā€™s clearly abortion - which I thought was banned hereā€¦

Who other than a religious nutter believes a married couple should not have sex unless it is to procreate?

That must be new, i was always of the opinion it prevented fertilization.

Im not religious, ive said this 100 times but you keep on throwing this at me.

You believe abortion is fine, up to a certain point, so a pregnancy is at 24 months, and the parents decide to abort, what should happen to them?

Ive answered it too mny times. Rephrase it.

Who other than a bloodthirsty maniac justifies the murder of an unborn baby?

Lads, can a zygote yawn?

Can a pro-abortion voter display compassion?

Nuns?

Ok, itā€™s the last time Iā€™ll ask you.

Why do you think itā€™s ā€œworkableā€ for Irish women to travel abroad but not have abortions in Ireland?

Iā€™m not familiar with the abortion laws for African elephants ( although Iā€™m pretty sure itā€™s 22 months not 24).

Its a compromise that works. I dont agree with abortion. I dont think it should be legal on demand. But if someone wants to take the measure, they can go to the uk. I dont think they should be prevented from doing so, they even have a specific right to do so in the constitution.

Yes, weā€™ve displayed it consistently throughout the campaign - the No side have disgraced themselves with their Dickensian lack of compassion.

Iā€™m proud to be associated with the obscure online forum volunteer branch of the Yes campaign, along with my fellow Vol.s.

Ah brilliant. Jump on that typo. So 24 weeks and they abort? What should happen?

No mate, as youā€™ll see if you read my post, I was asking @maroonandwhite if he follows the logical extension of his position re preventing lives.

Maybe you should try and tell that to the unborn babies you want vacuumed out of their selfish mothers.

Unless in the case of medical emergency, abortion of a viable fetus should be illegal and is in most jurisdictions that allow abortion.

No comeback when i answered your question on rights of the unborn though? Do you think unborn children should have a right to life

Keep it up, mate - youā€™re driving any undecideds who are still up at 1:15am and reading an obscure internet forum into voting Yes.