Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

Itā€™s been a great few weeks - Hook, Ibrahim and now this bitch ā€¦ a couple of years added to the Humphries sentence and it would have been a complete victory for the leftā€¦ but it has been great all the same.

Itā€™s delightful to see her term aborted at birth.

She sought legal advice that told her providing this information was illegal. She followed that advice. That seems to be enough to warrant impeachment these days.

So she appears to have done nothing wrong - legally or morally - but they still try to hound her out because she has a different view on one subject to the majority of studentsā€¦?

Ireland in 2017. All for free speech as long as we agree with what you say.

Fair play to her. Hope she sticks to her guns.

4 Likes

The only thing this proves is science rules over the utter wankers in business

Priests arenā€™t qualified to give legal advice, mate.

She is a fine young women with a good heart.

3 Likes

Do you think that a good heart these days is hard to find?

I donā€™t doubt her sincerity but no country can realistically put a ban on information. Allowing only those who can afford it access to abortion is a typical Irish solution Itā€™s shameful.

Instead of whipping it, why not try and educate and offer a counter on the dangers of it and let people make up their minds? Typical ultra catholic mindset here, deciding whatā€™s best for everyone.

She did the right thing and lost her job as a result.

The dangers of what mate?

Itā€™s not a job mate. She acted in the opposite direction of her electorate.

1 Like

Taking unregulated pills ā€“ if thatā€™s what was being advertised ā€” but only the ultra Catholics have provided that info so it may not be trueā€¦ But I canā€™t see how previous regimes would willingly advise students to take something harmfulā€¦

She did the wrong thing if she lost her ā€˜jobā€™ mate.

That was already included in previous editions of the magazineā€¦

Ah right, the old ā€œeveryone else is doing itā€ excuse

1 Like

Whatā€™s harmful about the day after pill?

Is that all it was???

Do the Students Union at UCD still organise ā€œIron Stomachā€ competitions?

That would blow your theory out of the vomit.

Sickening crowd of ucd ā€œcanā€™t wait to murder a life inside my womb as soon as I get pregnantā€ bastards! A shithole of a university.