Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

Itā€™s the clear downward spiral that @Juhniallio put his finger on that is most worrying. Remember that mentally Italian guy that stabbed someone and ate part of him a couple years back? He was another roman catholic fundamentalist.

He keeps talking about killing babies ā€¦ Iā€™m not even sure he knows what this upcoming referendum is even about.

Remember the baby that was killed while inside her motherā€™s womb. That was a woman availing of abortion. Thatā€™s you want, babies being killed, dress it up whatever way eases the guilt on your conscience but it will always be baby killing you are supporting.

I havenā€™t really engaged on the topic, I just want to point out that many of your posts are deranged and you should seek help, you are a very agitated and unbalanced person.

Odd that you lobby for baby killing but distance yourself from the reality of it. You are like a snowflake Ian Paisley.

1 Like

Are you a ā€˜babyā€™ at the moment of conception? This talk of killing babies is awful altogether

What do you think will happen when it gets in. Itā€™s full scale abortion out our hands. 12 weeks will become 23, then 27. You are a Fucking fool if you donā€™t think that will be the case. Some cunts really are blinkered or pussy whipped by their women quoting theā€™ my body my choiceā€™ shite.

3 Likes

Better than being blinkered or ā€˜cock whippedā€™ by the parish priest stone age shite.

Oh and that wonā€™t happen at all, shocking scaremongering.

It will happen u muppet!

Which bit, that weā€™ll have elective abortions up to 30 weeks, in all seriousness that is not going to be the case and sounds like the kind of thing the fundie weirdo bible bashers would say

You sound like a feminist pal. Go change your towel and come back and talk politics when you know what you are talking about.

1 Like

No need for the personal attacks mate, which countries are allowing elective abortion at 27 weeks so I know who weā€™ll be like?

Canada

1 Like

Calm down youā€™re getting hysterical.

Ironic.

Niall Boylan has an interesting argument on this right now on 4fm.

Women rightly or wrongly have the choice, men dont.

Its hardly equal, not saying heā€™s right, but its interesting.

Heā€™ll have it on every night from now until the election.!

1 Like

Killing a baby is murder and the most selfish choice they can make.

Guys like @ChocolateMice and @glasagusban crying out for decriminalising the murder of unborn babies because these women donā€™t want to deal with consequences of actions.

Just pretend all the foetuses just happened to be on a boat at the same time as Mountbatten and youā€™ll be grand.

5 Likes