Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

Kate O’Connell and Danny Healy Rae had a lovely discussion there on primetime but all the steamers, mysogynists and snowflakes on TFK are glued to First Dates :crazy_face:

1 Like

Tbh looking at it from a purely neutral perspective, I didn’t think the anti repeal side did themselves any favours with who they sent out to bat last night on both RTE and TV 3

You’ve stated your intentions so coming out with a purely neutral perspective is bollixs, you clown of a man.

I don’t feel that anyone can decide on what’s right and it is more then a yes or no answer. The are layers to the question

1 Like

:astonished:

Aw they weren’t getting their blond haired and blue eyed prince or princess so it was abort. Lovely.

83 Irish women ended pregnancy over Down syndrome

6 Likes

Simon Harris was on the radio yesterday morning saying it was offensive to suggest Irish women would do something like that.

Absolutely disgusting and there should be custodial sentences for the mothers/parents involved. Having a baby is not a supermarket, it’s a decision where there should be no turning back - for better or for poorer but this is what the likes of @ChocolateMice and @glasagusban want - treating babies like refundable items.

1 Like

If people like @Cicero_Dandi stopped mocking people with Down’s then maybe these women wouldn’t feel the need to get abortions.

2 Likes

I’ve never mocked anyone with downs syndrome you lying filth.

There’s plenty of this from you, slagging off Seamus Coleman saying he looks like a “downey”

That’s not me.

2 Likes

He’s never mocked anyone with Downs Syndrome you lying filth and stop trying to deflect from the story.

He did, loads of times.

He’s been on here less than a month ffs sake

2 Likes

I’d encourage others to flag these false and scurrilous allegations.

“Coleman and other Downeys” seems to me to be a reference to the 1993 Derry Gaelic football team - it’s well known Mesut Ozil wasn’t a fan of that team.

You should have heard what Ozil said about Brian McGilligan - I thought it was pretty racist, to be honest.

2 Likes

you seem to have a problem with him mocking seamus coleman but you are passionate for the rights of a woman to kills her little baby because it may be Downs Syndrome.

1 Like

They are noted by their silence. This is what they are lobbying for.

No surprise to see you failing to grasp what I actually said.