Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

Fuck sake :laughing:

There will be some queues at the airport.

Yes.

What do you think of women aborting babies because they have DS?

Answer the question.

1 Like

In the last two recorded years 25% of all Irish DS babies were exterminated over in the UK.

That’s just sick.

1 Like

That’s what the likes of @ChocolateMice and @glasagusban want.

5.6 million children under age five died in 2016, 15 000 every day around the world. How do you feel about that?

It’s just sick.

And they won’t engage on this issue, which shows the type of people you are dealing with.

Thats terrible.
Is there a referendum on that coming up ?

1 Like

Yup, they don’t have the stomach to stand behind the reality of what they want. They will engage in window dressing but not reality.

So, no response on locking up women. You’re a blowhard, but we know that already.

The test for Down’s Syndrome is done in the first semester, between 10 and 12 weeks. I am firmly pro choice for all pregnancies in the first semester, so make no distinction between a fetus with Downs Syndrome or any other fetus.

Not that I heard of but if you care so much about saving babies its an area you could focus your energies on. Your wasting your time on this abortion lark. The horse has bolted.

Is has in its hole.

1 Like

I said yes in my first word. I would lock up women who use abortion pills.

I asked you what you thought of women aborting babies because of DS. You have given an evasive meandering answer. Do you support it?

Stop tagging me in this thread all the time, weirdo.

The 8th amendment is going to be repealed and abortion up to 12 weeks is going to allowed. Abortions are already being carried out here anyway. The baby killers have won.

You’re running away from supporting abortion of DS babies. You are a coward and a sewer rat.

Let’s see about that you dirty little snotty nosed cunt

I fully support a parents right to terminate a pregnancy for whatever reason. What difference does it make to you.

Are you going to answer the question or are you just going to continue to post utter gibberish?

How are you planning on policing this?

What are you on about weirdo? Nevermind.

Laws.