Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

Thereā€™s nothing evasive about my answer. The decision to abort or not abort a fetus that has been diagnosed with Downs Syndrome should be with the mother or the couple involved.

How would you suggest determining which women have taken abortion pills? Should all women have mandatory regular pregnancy tests, in addition to being tested leaving and entering the country?

Thatā€™s quite the little Catholic totalitarian concept you have there. Sure just let the church administer the program, we know from experience how good they are.

Confirmation that you donā€™t have a clue.

Thatā€™s the reality of what you want. What do you think of that?

Nevermind though eh?

Why do you mock people with Downā€™s if you care so much about this issue?

Throwaway comment.

I donā€™t.

:rollseyes:

No, I think heā€™s quite serious. His views are entirely consistent with religious nutters from the 6 counties, admittedly most of them are Prods, but it seems to have bled over to a lot of the Catholics there as well. Strange that a so called Republican takes his moral guidance from loyalists.

What are you on about? Look, nevermind. Stopping tagging me. Weirdo.

Thatā€™s why we call him Eunuch Powell.

With all due respect mate youā€™ve lost all credibility in your quest for fairness for downs syndrome babies when you were pulled up for a very mean spirited and disgusting jibe which you made while posting under a different username, now you will deny (hilariously :sleeping:) that it was you but everybody knows the truth, now dry your eyes and switch tack because this is laughable.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve posted a link to an article where it states women in Ireland are using abortion as a means to terminate a pregnancy because the baby is not the perfect baby they wanted.

In keeping with your cowardly nature, you cannot address it. You choose to run away.

Thatā€™s not me.

Hilarious mate, this will run and run with you regularly lauding the foresight of former poster @Nembo_Kid and the other previous incarnations when it suits while trotting out this stale line when it doesnā€™t,
Cowardly

Youā€™re boring and not worth replying to.

Itā€™s not boring.

It shows you for the nasty little coward you are.

Nobody is ignoring it. If a test comes back positive for Downs Syndrome, the decision to abort rests with the woman or couple involved.

Itā€™s disgusting and the mother/parents should serve custodial sentences for that. A baby is not a material item.

Is there a test for other disabled people

Itā€™s disgusting to a mentally deranged individual with a brain damaged by religious nonsense.
As I said take your catholic version of sharia law back across the pretend border.