Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

No. Its disgusting for a person who doesn’t view a baby as a material item.

Yes.

Only an uneducated moron with a damaged brain refers to an embryo or a fetus as a baby.

Do you not understand the concept of choice?

You’re a lunatic.

A baby is not a material item. Weirdo.

1 Like

No, you’re boring.

1 Like

Yet you want women to treat them as such. A hypocrite and a coward.

And you’re a coward who runs away when the going gets tough. That’s why you’ll always be in the photocopying room.

I’m afraid I have to put you into the moron category as well Joe.

The trolling is fucking up all the threads with a bit of potential.

I’m perfectly sane and rational. It’s understandable you cannot relate to people who don’t share your stone age nonsense.

It’s not rational to have the bigotry you do.

I assume you mean being born.
The answer up to now, sadly, is no.
But there is hope on the horizon…

It’s perfectly rational to oppose ideology that is based on nonsense.

I oppose young earth creationists and flat earthers, does that make me a bigot?

Your language outlines you as a bigot. Anyone who disagrees with you is a religious nutter, embarrassing stuff.

2 Likes

Nothing sad about that thanks for answering the question. At the end of the day who can say what is the right answer it’s a question with layers upon layers

1 Like

A no vote was 3-1 in pp last week despite the new polls and bias media coverage its now 13/8. This is Feb. They know this is a closer race than the media and government are letting on. The granny vote will drive this home for the no side. Amen

There is a clear distinction between the religious and religious nutters. It is understandable that a religious nutter like yourself cannot tell the difference.

How many religious people in Ireland would support imprisoning women for taking the abortion pill do you think? You are in a very small bracket of opinion, and yes it’s a nutcase opinion.

1 Like

Killing babies is a nutcase position.