Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

I agree, it’s also illegal.

And you want it to be legalised in Ireland.

Spare us the essay and just say yes @anon7035031

Nope, I want Ireland to legally allow women and couples make their own individual decisions on reproduction.

The view that a zygote is a baby, which is what you are arguing, is so stupid it barely deserves a response. Such nonsense needs to be refuted.

Yes to what?

I’m assuming you want the PSNI to incarcerate the lady in the rugby trial now?

Nope. She was raped, we have seen how you have acted as a rape apologist throughout this thread.

1 Like

Can you show me the posts where I was a rape apologist? I asked you the other day to show me these posts but you ignored the question.

I have failed to see any condemnation from you, only deflection - the floor is yours.

So you can’t show me the posts then. You need to stop making stuff up, really poor debating style.

It’s also interesting that you now approve of abortion.

No condemnation? My point stands.

I am vehemently anti-abortion.

1 Like

You’re not.

I am.

You seem to be confusing a point of contraception where the woman is not pregnant with a form of termination where the woman is pregnant. I have issues with contraception to but they do not constitute the killing of babies.

You are all over the shop mate.

1 Like

You’re still apologising for rapists and getting contraception and abortion mixed up, it ain’t me who is all over the place.

Maybe, wait for the cavalry to arrive, you’re in need of them.

I think you need to point out the posts where I was a rape apologist.

You are incapable of doing that because you made it up.

There’s layers to this shit, player. Tira misu , Tira misu.
Downtown macklejoe

1 Like

Way too many for TFK bud

I think you need to point out the posts where you condemned the rugby players for their actions.

Why would I do that? It’s totally irrelevant.

You accused me of being a rape apologist without providing a shred of evidence. It’s odd behaviour from you considering that your hero is an actual rape apologist who got a convicted rapist a lighter sentence because he provided him with a character reference.

https://amp.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/northern-ireland/womans-fury-as-sex-attacker-given-reference-by-gaa-boss-harte-is-jailed-for-twoandahalf-years-29102469.html