Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

Could a man stop his partner having an abortion if it was against his wishes ?

He’s arguing about something he hasn’t the slightest clue about — that’s not unusual — but best not encourage or you’ll be seen in the same light.

You know I all sides have to be heard bud

I am sill not happy about the disabled in this. Yes it’s up to the woman but a woman s body belongs to a women

How would one go about getting a license to open and abortion clinic? Could be some serious cash made here … All customers in the first 6 months of business get a buy one bank one for later free offer… A half price offer when you Introduce a friend… Maybe a loyalty card? Every fourth abortion is free?

Was also thinking about a line of clothing - maybe some catchy slogan t-shirts - ‘Bumped off’ - ‘Back eating for one’ - ‘Delete, delete, delete’ - ‘Keep calm, I had an abortion’

Step 1: Get up off your arse
Step 2: Leave the house
Step 3: Hit Mrs O Sullivan’s purse for the requisite funds.
Step 4: Convince the sister in law to let you use her cafe premises at night.
Step 5: Find a semi qualified medical/health professional in CArk willing to do anything for some cash- no idea where you’d get one.
Step 6: Bob is no longer anybody’s uncle.

7 Likes

Stupid post.

Ah now. There’s no need for that.

murder is only murder when it’s against the law right? so it’s not murder when it’s not a criminal offence? so murder doesnt exist. the law exists. change the laws and murder away.

Didv you ever see the film the purge. Do you think we should be allowed to purge for one night a year.?If the law says its ok !

That’s post makes absolutely no sense. Even if murder is legal it’s still murder.

Women’s health has to be prithory but abortion on demands I don’t know

1 Like

So if a yes vote win is there abortion on demand?

By the looks of it up to twelve weeks.

For me too Joe. I have an issue with it

Not sure Mike - Is Murder not a legal term for an offence committed? If it was legal and not an offence it wouldnt be murder - we’d just have a new name for it. Like abortion. Or deletion.

I arrived late to a fairly heated workplace discussion today about a series of three billboards outside Bunratty, Clare. I made no real attempt to engage as I hadn’t seen them, I believe a Down’s syndrome childs image was used, I can’t see anything online about it, anybody seen these?

I have not

Thanks for the prompt reply anyway mate

Three billboards outside Bunratty ?

2 Likes