Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

I felt I made that bit obvious?

I haven’t seen them yet disgusting shit

Can’t wait for the stretch in the evenings so I can go from door to door trying to defeat this evil.

1 Like

Head out there in the dark, with a bit of luck you might get run over.

1 Like

With a bit of luck I might call to your door.

Do, two bodies up the Wicklow mountains is no different to one.

1 Like

I didn’t look for any sympathy mate. You’re the one going on about looking forward to pestering people in their homes with your views and opinions. If you come to my door be ready for a rude awakening. Its the one to the left of the main door of the house, down the steps.

I know what it is, it’s a Fucking council house. Rude awakening, ha ha don’t make me laugh! :joy:

So much anger. So much hate. This is not the way of Jesus.

there will be no need to be knocking on doors for this one, we have the momentum and it wouldn’t surprise me one bit if we do this with a little bit to spare.

2 Likes

An odd poster, depicting a pregnant woman with a clearly wanted baby (although hoping it played for leitrim might dispute that). So do they think that if the 8th is repealed, that all pregnancies will have to be aborted or something? Or is it just leitrim babies?

Maybe they’re saying that if abortion had been legal in Ireland before now, none of the Leitrim team would have existed in the first place as they’d all have been aborted to save them the embarrassment of playing for a team permanently at the bottom of Division 4?

That honour is currently Limericks :sob:

A nice NO presence around Eyre Square this week.

Abort early and abort often.

Vote repel you go to hell

How the fuck had this only 1 like? There’s some fucking dullards posting here.

The reference was clearly made in the initial post, I was more concerned about the dullard who gave it the like

I didn’t even read your post mate :smiley: