Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

This is true.

I thought you guys were pro choice?

They are actually refusing to be child molestors here, and risk losing money doing so to disprove your point. Nice to see people stand by their principles.

2 Likes

It just shows that it was mainly the mentally deranged on the no side.

What’s wrong with that?

1 Like

They can’t spell scum.

I’d rather have marker on my hands than blood. All the yes voters will have answer to God. Cos if there is a hell, there will be 1,429,981 places reserved in it,and Mícheál Martin and FF can join them too.

1 Like

Jog on with your childish fairy tales of the Devil and God :rofl:

4 Likes

I just hope the babies will be given a dignified burial.

Prove to me that there isn’t one like a good man.

The onus of proof isnt on me, youre the one making a claim that something exists ---- Do we go down the road of me asking you to prove the tooth fairy, the three headed monster etc. etc doesnt exist? - Time for you to grow up and put your childish fairy tales behind you.

download

Get in my boat

Nice dog

A dog in a hat cc @balbec

Thanks his name is rivers

Crazy post on the whole (is hell a thing anymore?) but the marker line was very good :+1:

I suppose there will be a rush of young snowflake trollops rushing to abortion clinics in the new year to post about their legal Oirish abortion on social media

4 Likes

Thought it made for a lovely photo for the yes side.

The pro aborts are a despicable shower of cunts all the same. However, as much as it sickens me to acknowledge them, they played a blinder. Their campaign never spoke about what they really wanted which was always abortion for any reason at the expense of the taxpayer and now they can cheer at the fact that they have pushed through the most liberal abortion regime in Europe. Maybe they will change their slogan from free safe and legal, to free safe legal and often.

I see that there is a yellow vest protest in Dublin today and was pleasantly surprised to see the pro abortion A-Z community hadn’t hijacked it.

3 Likes

They took an Indian wans death and spun it as a campaign message, do you honestly think they would do it for an Irish one, would they fuck, there would be solicitors letters flying left right and centre. And it makes me sick to my stomach that they are saying this genocide is for her. A baby was left on a beach today, sure it was probably the womans choice to do it. Maybe she decided she didn’t want to be a mother. Was it right no. Same as murdering unborns.

1 Like