Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

Its about womens CHOICE

… but choice to do what exactly…

LISTEN, its about letting women choose, WHY DO YOU WANT TO DENY THEM THAT

… choose what?..

LISTEN ITS ABOUT CHOICE AND THEIR RIGHTS OK, GET IT, YOU BACKWARD TROGLODYTE

3 Likes

:smile:

Imagine this fella at the dinner table, it must be incredible entertainment for the younger ones.

Social Justice Warriors are gullible bastards

1 Like

http://theliberal.ie/drogheda-priest-ask-for-prayers-to-prevent-first-abortion-due-to-take-place-in-lourdes-hospital-tomorrow-morning/

Here you, fuck off. You’re not wanted here

2 Likes

Why?

So whats this about pro-abort chief Coppinger misleading the DĂĄil with regard to a case in the Coombe? Every day the pro aborts get more vile. Not happy with repealing the 8th, they want abortion on demand up to birth now.

1 Like

I wounder would she wave the aborted fetus around the Dail like her smelly knickers.

1 Like

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=nwieEoIjICU

2 Likes

The brilliant Ellen Coyne is all over this.

Why do they kill their unborn babies though? It’s hilarious how the abortion crew are consistently throwing at rape as a justification of abortion. The majority of unborn babies killed by abortion were brought into being with consent but the mother doesn’t want to live with the consequences of her actions.

If you don’t want to have a child then don’t have sex. If you want to have sex then live with the consequences, don’t kill an unborn baby because you’re a selfish cunt.

2 Likes

You lost, mate, in a landslide, get over it.

1 Like

Must be great to live in your shoes where everything is so black and white.

Killing an innocent unborn baby is fairly black and white.

1 Like

Is anyone going to reply to @Cicero_Dandi or just go with the usual TFK obnoxious retorts, so far no one has attempted to prove his last post wrong.

Off you go. Waste a couple of days if you like. Id say most people just know better at this stage.

I don’t need to I agree with him.

Welcome to nine months ago, mate.

All this was debated to the nth degree on here during the course of the referendum campaign.

The No side had no arguments and were thus routed.

All I remember is the likes of yourself and several other liberals getting shown up for weeks on end here, the referendum result wont change that.