Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

What reason? Above you said i was confused, about what?

Why are you ignoring your own hypocrisy?

Suffering? They suffer through their own actions, if they did not have sex, they would not have got pregnant and rather than be responsible, they want to neglect that responsibility and the avenue they use is abortion. It’s the ending of a life and for the most part is done for selfish reasons.

Apparently we should be creative in calling abortion something other than it is because of the selfish people who don’t want to deal with the life they have created. It’s as vile as it gets.

A 19th century dwellng backwoodsman such as yourself must be well used to the ignore function in real life.

I’m too busy laughing at you to deal with anything esle

They literally are afraid to state what they voted for, mousey is even against abortion!

For a lad who goes on about how educated he is, you are a terrible debater

Can you fire on the statistics there please … It’s great the way you are willing to put stock in other people’s evidence when it suits.

I’ve never brought up how educated I was – I leave that to you — you like to bring it up when I dont play your game.

Anyway, in this instance - I dont need to play, as I won already.

Your last reply was one of the most spectacular self owns I’ve ever seen on this forum, pal.

You’re well known as a gormless buffoon on this forum, but that was embarrassing stuff.

You said i was confused, about what?

Your own position is a total contradiction, you think unborn foetuses are incapable of being aborted. But dont think they should be aborted.

But you think you won…

Lads like @maroonandwhite see education as a negative thing.

It’s something that’s common to a lot of Galway posters on this forum.

And it shows.

Education is a negative thing for them because it’s the enemy of the sort of patriarchal, controlling, backward views they have.

1 Like

And yet you keep coming back to me for more! Mr I have a degree in English and politics from Trinity rattled to an inch of his life by a lad who barely passed the leaving! As you say our education system really is a wonderful thing. :popcorn:

My own position is well laid out but you dont want to read it — you just want to go on with tedious horseshit — go right ahead … I just love the jumping around with terms / and language on here - using that which best gives the user some sort of moral victory.

I have you fully stumped. Your position is total hypocrisy, laughable even. I dont need to outline it again its there in your posts. You are pretending it never happened though. Interesting tactic.

1 Like

You’re still proving my point here, mate - the air of desperation off your posts is comical.

You’re making a fool of yourself - what’s new says everybody else.

ok mate - you win. Chalk it up there in the win column.

Wow, you’re really good at this INTERNET lark, mate. :grin:

And yet still you once again have to reply! Think of the psychological aspect for a moment @Sidney

I said nothing about winning, i wanted to debate as one of the first posts here pointed out, the pro abortion side are very short on reasoning. But you don’t and instead declare

Christ on a bicycle

Tut tut.