Abortion - Yay or Nay? Labane and Sid talk American politics, Codegreen ponders on the cost

[quote=“labane1917, post:1118, topic:16747, full:true”]
Many men simply don’t appreciate that the life and health of every pregnant woman is potentially in danger.
[/quote]strong text

IV seen heavily pregnant women play camogie matches. no regard for life. So some are a danger to themselves and their unborns.

Are you saying they’re not democrats?

Listen here Sid, late 60’s early 70’s it was a unionist government and their puppets in th RUC & B Specials denying & brutalising legitimate protest sparked the violence, which by the way you should also know was actually initiated by loyalists in false flag attacks (Silent Valley eg). Loyalists also killed the first RUC man to die. Burnt nationalists out of their homes and districts. Famously, graffiti claimed “IRA - I Ran Away”. When nationalists finally armed and defended themselves that was it. The genie was out of the bottle.
Your british govt has serious responsibility for the sequence of events as they allowed unionist domination in NI. No question about that domination was permitted in “the mother of parliaments” as it was a matter for the Stormont (unionist) government.

1 Like

Look, reverse the referendum decision. Then we can go with the economic argument\plan\opportunity that was first proposed nearly 300 years ago. It might even mitigate the worst of Brexit!
http://www.readwritethink.org/files/resources/30827_modestproposal.pdf

1 Like

You have to wonder what goes on in his head

1 Like

I’m not sure what any of that has to do with the poster in question believing a war of extermination is an acceptable price to pay for a united Ireland.

Where?

It was clearly implied by him somewhere in one of those long, boring, meandering threads which also involved that far right nutcase who lives in Nebraska or somewhere.

There is no “but” for a united Ireland in his view.

That means, there is no price that is that not worth paying for a united Ireland.

Which is arrant nonsense only believed by the most fanatical of fanatics.

Where?

Use the search function. I couldn’t be arsed looking. The important thing is I know what his views are.

You made the claim. Prove it.

Could you be more specific?

Here he is.

Ask him.

Is there any price not worth paying for a united Ireland?

Because that’s what he firmly implied.

And to think otherwise apparently makes you Ruth Dudley Edwards.

You wonder what goes through his head, and all that.

Tut tut.

There you go again.

Prove it.

Do you believe that when a Trump supporter or an anti-abortion nut job shouts “Soros” they’re being anti-semitic?

You’re obviously not familiar with the concept of the dog whistle.

Deflection. You made an allegation. Prove it.

Read on from here:

Fot @glenshane, there is no “however” in the quest for a united Ireland.

Use your imagination as to what that legitimises.

You’re asking me to make your argument?

Make it yourself.

Did he ever promote " a war of extermination"? If so… where?

You’re using weasel words to excuse an ethno-nationalist lunatic, mate.

Nope. I’m asking you to justify your specific allegation.

I’m actually a bit disappointed in you here Sid. I’m on your side on most things but you gotta back this one up.